Effective 09 July 2020
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you visit and use our website, www.feelcove.com (the “Website”) or download, install, register with, access, or use the Feelcove mobile app (the "App") (the Website and the App are referred to collectively as the “Services”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- We collect offline or through any other Feelmore Labs websites or apps; or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party, including through third-party websites that you may access through the Services.
Our other websites and apps, and these other third parties, have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Services:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically when you use the Services; and
- From third parties, such as social media platforms on which you interact with our content and the platforms that distribute our App to various app stores.
Information You Provide to Us
When you use the Services, we may ask you to provide information by which you may be personally identified.
- Contact and account information. When you use the Website to communicate with us about our products, or download the App, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, email address, gender, and birthdate.
- Order Information. When you use the Website to make a purchase, we will collect your billing and shipping address, your invoicing and payment information, and information about your order history, deliveries, and returns and refunds.
- Feelcove Session Information. When you use the App to connect to your Cove wearable device, we will collect information that you provide about your session with the device, including your session rating and your journaling notes about the session.
- Inquiry and Support Information. When you use the Services to contact or communicate with us to ask questions, or for customer support, we will collect the information you submit, which may include your name and contact information, as well as the contents of your messages.
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect certain information automatically when you use the Services.
- Access and Activity Information. We collect data about the devices and computers you use to access the Services, including IP addresses (which may be used to approximate the general location of your device), browser type, language, operating system, Cove wearable device identifiers, mobile device information (including device and application identifiers), the referring web page, pages visited, location (depending on the permissions you have granted us), and cookie information.
- Usage Information. When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about your interaction with the Services, for example, when you view or search content, install applications or software, create or log into your account, or pair your Cove device with the App.
- Cove Device Data. When you pair your Cove wearable device with the App, we automatically collect information about your sessions with the device, including the dates, times, and durations or your sessions, and information collected by the device such as your heartrate and data about your movements during the session.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
When you interact with our content (including our advertisements) or on third-party social media platforms, such as Facebook, or other third-party websites, we may receive certain information about you and your device, including technical information and identifiers, information about your engagement with our content, and other information you make available on those platforms or websites.
In addition, when you download and install the App, we may receive aggregate data from the platforms that distribute our App to various app stores, such as the number of people who download the App and mobile set-up information (e.g., device model, App version, country, language, and mobile carrier). We do not, however, receive information unique to you or your use of our Apps from these third parties.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us through the Services for purposes that may include:
- Providing you with information tailored to your requests, responding to inquiries, and providing you with notices about your account.
- Fulfilling your orders, and otherwise delivering and providing the Services and other products to you.
- Operating, maintaining, modifying, and improving the quality of the Services and the content, products and/or services as we may make available through the Services, including understanding our audience size and usage patterns and identifying and repairing issues impairing intended functionality.
- Storing information about your preferences and customizing your experience on the Services.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, rules and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies.
- Protecting and securing the Services, including against fraud and other misuse, and our and our partners’ rights, property, or safety, and the rights, property, and safety of our users and other third parties.
- Engaging in or enabling internal uses consistent with our relationship with you, or compatible with the context in which you provided the information, such as internal research and development.
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including sending you messages about good or services that may be of interest to you.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- For other purposes that you authorize at the time we collect the information.
We may also use your information to create aggregated or anonymous information that does not identify you, and may use that aggregated or anonymous information for any lawful purposes.
When you use the Services, we may collect certain information through commonly-used technologies, including cookies, web beacons, and pixel tags, that allow us, our service providers, and other third parties with whom we work to store information locally on your device, identify your device, track your interactions with the Services and with other sites, and track your activity over time and across different websites. We also partner with third-party advertising companies. These companies sometimes include their own web beacons, cookies or pixels (or those of their other advertising partners) within their advertisements enabling them to set and read their own cookies. These third parties may place cookies on your computer and collect data about your online activities across websites or online services.
We and the parties with whom we work use these technologies to provide the functionality of the Services, to personalize and enhance your experience in regard to our Services, to collect data about your use of the Services, to help diagnose problems with the Services, to administer the Services, to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns to gather and analyze information about your use to the Services, to permit advertisers to collect information about your online activity and target advertising to you that is relevant to your interests as determined from your online activity (also known as online behavioral advertising), and to gather broad demographic information about our users.
How We Share Your Information
We may disclose information that we collect or that you provide through the Services:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service for our Website or App.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Feelmore Labs, our customers or others.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Feelmore Labs' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Feelmore Labs about users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose aggregated or anonymous information about our users to third parties without restriction.
Links to Third-Party Websites and Resources
The Services may include links to other websites and third-party resources, including third-party advertising materials. The providers of these websites and materials may collect information about you when you visit/click on them. Feelmore Labs does not control and is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party providers. If you have questions about their privacy practices, you should consult their posted privacy notices.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Behavioral Advertising. As described above, we and third parties with whom we work collect certain information through the Services to provide you with targeted advertisements. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- Promotion by Feelmore Labs. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link that is included in all of our email messages.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. You can review and change certain contact and account information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to or the correction of your contact or account information. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Collection of Personal Information from Children
The Services are not designed for, or directed to, children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose personally identifiable information from a minor under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and you believe we have inadvertently received information about that child, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We encourage parents to take an active role in their children's online activities and to talk with their children about disclosing personally identifiable information to web sites.
How to Contact Us
c/o Customer Success
370 Jay St
Brooklyn, NY 11201